Love INC of Oceana County
Love In the Name of Christ enables churches in a community to pool their resources and services so that those in need have an opportunity to have their needs met.
LOVE'S Second Hand Shoppe: Our thrift store is located inside our office at 186 N. Michigan Ave, next to Shelby Pharmacy. Stop and in for great bargains on clothing, shoes, housewares, furniture, home decor, toys, books and much more!
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The mission of Love In the Name of Christ is to mobilize local churches to transform lives and communities in the Name of Christ.
Love INC is:
- A Strategy to help churches come together to help their neighbors in need
- A Partnership of local churches, that links Christian volunteers and ministries to people in need
- A Movement of Christian churches working together to show God's Love to those in need
- A Model for implementing Christ-like relational ministries that transforms lives - both those being served and those who serve
- A Method for mobilizing local church congregations to live out the two great commandments of loving God and loving their neighbor
- A Network of affiliates supporting and encouraging each other
- A Collaboration between local churches and their community (agencies, ministries, government, schools) to provide effective help for the disadvantaged
- A Vehicle that helps churches, collectively and individually, fulfill their biblical mandate to reach out to their community
Love INC is the Church:
- Churches Make Love INC
- Churches Do Love INC
- Churches Relate Through Love INC
- Churches Mobilize Through Love INC
- Churches Own Love INC
- Churches ARE Love INC!