Enjoy the Views of Majestic Lake Michigan by Boat
Daily Service between Ludington, Michigan and Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Crosses Lake Michigan in 4 Hours
- Largest car ferry operating on the Great Lakes.
- 410′ long, with capacity for 600 passengers and 180 vehicles.
- Can easily accommodate RVs, buses, motorcycles, and large trucks.
- Big ship = more to see and do!S.S. Badger’s Website
Daily Service between Muskegon, Michigan and Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Crosses Lake Michigan in 2 1/2 hours
- Spacious, comfortable seating is configured to allow you to relax, socialize, read, eat, or work.
- Convenient scheduling.
- Bring your vehicle, take public transportation, or rent a vehicle at one of their terminals.