- Located 25 minutes south of Silver Lake Sand Dunes and Hart
- Michigan’s Largest Amusement & Waterpark
- Great Family Fun!
Link to Michigan’s Adventure Website
- 7 miles east of Silver Lake Sand Dunes
- County seat of Oceana County
- Great resource for groceries, department store, medical clinics, pharmacy, restaurants
- Hart Historic District
Link to City Website
- 3,000 acres along Lake Michigan
- Modern Campgrounds
- 450 acres of sand dunes for ORVs
Visit Silver Lake Sand Dunes State Park Website
- Explore nine BeachTowns along the West Michigan shoreline.
- Each waterfront community offers omething unique and interesting.
- Enjoy a wide range of lodging, dining and shopping opportunities
Link to Michigan Beachtowns Website
- Michigan’s Great Outdoors offers endless vacation opportunities year round.
- Partnership of Oceana, Mason, Manistee, Lake & Newaygo counties
- Its mission includes collaboration on tourism, educate residents & visitors to all five counties and provide a gateway for information on events, tours, trails, scenic routes of all five counties.
Link to Michigan’s Great Outdoors Website
- 12 Miles north of Silver Lake Sand Dunes and Hart
- Charles Mears State Park located on Lake Michigan
- Channel from Lake Michigan to Pentwater Lake
- City Marina
Link to Pentwater Website